We offer knitting and crochet classes each month – shawl, scarf and sock classes are taught regularly – check our Facebook page for current class offerings! The following classes are taught by guest experts from outside our state that we are delighted to have teaching in our shop! When supplies are specified, we do have those in our shop and appreciate your business!
- BEGINNING WEAVING CLASSES can be arranged at any time – three consecutive days is needed.
- Know how to weave but need a refresher course? One day REFRESH YOUR WEAVING is $85.
- Parking is free and our shop is within walking distance of lodging and restaurants. Come and experience the magic of weaving in our light-filled, historic studio and shop. Call Debbie at 479-981-0832 for more info and to sign up!
- Classes available in all fiber areas!
- News classes being added all the time ... Check out our Facebook page to find out more!
Cancellations & Refunds
Red Scottie Fibers will refund 50% of your deposit if you cancel more than 30 days before the beginning of the class. Cancellation with less than 30 days' notice results in forfeiture of your entire course fee. However, if we are able to fill your slot from our waiting list, we will refund the course fee, less the deposit amount.Rescheduling
If you are cancelling more than 30 days before your class begins, and we are able to enroll you in an alternate class at the time of your cancellation, we may be able to roll your deposit over to that new class. This accommodation can only be used once and must be applied to a class that is already scheduled. If there is no alternative class available, we will refund 50% of your deposit.
If you are rescheduling within 30 days of your scheduled class, and we are able to fill your slot from our waiting list, we may be able to roll your deposit in full over to the new class. If we are unable to fill your slot from our waiting list, we will roll forward 50% of your deposit towards the new class.
For more information or to sign up for classes - see our facebook page or:Call Debbie at 479-981-0832.